Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011 Coming to a Close

















































Wow, guess I have been slacking on updating my blog. Well since we last post a ton has happened. Ryan, Sean and I went to New Orleans and Florida. We had a wonderful time. Sean enjoyed the Southern cooking, and the creepy reptiles. I finally got the new classroom I have been hoping for and it is beautiful. A little small but very nice. I also managed to get a great staff this year which has made my year go by so quickly. This summer Ryan, Justin and I got away and went to Vegas for a few days. It was a nice trip away from Sean, but we really missed him. Shortly after our trip we found out we will be adding a new addition to the family. Yup that's right, I am expecting. At this stage right now I am currently at just about 6 months. (Its amazing how time flies). Sean is getting bigger by the day, and he is enjoying preschool. So much that while we were off during Thanksgiving he actually asked if he had to stay home with me. Cause he wanted to go to school. As you know Sean is 4 now and very excited about a baby coming.( As of right now). In the beginning he was desperately hoping for a girl. But after a ton of talking he is now fine with either a boy or a girl. Apparently by little on thought you can only become a big brother if you had a little sister. Once I explained it to him that his status would be the same either way he was fine. ( Now he hopes its a boy so he doesn't have to get rid of toys). Either way, getting him to understand that babies don't just come when he wants them too has been a laugh. As for everything else, we were able to spend plenty of time at the river this year, and just like always had a blast. It is so much fun having all the family there. In December Dad had his final water polo banquet. With a lot of planning we were able to make the day very special. We were able to get many of his old players together for a night he would never forget. That leads me to now. It is almost Christmas and it is amazing to think another year is over. Guess I am going to have to get better at this blogging thing in order to keep up. I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and if you are reading this all the way we love you. Hope everyone has a great 2012

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I still check it from time to time so I was glad you posted again!!!! Hope to see you next week my wonderful friend!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete