Thursday, September 23, 2010

LUCKY DUDE

So after returning for the river this last weekend we were told that our friend Big Glenn found a baby Desert Tortise in his back yard. Immediatly I sent him a message saying if it needed a new home we would love to have it. (I have been thinking about a turtle for Sean for awhile now). We went to store, bought all the stuff the little guy will need to thrive and now tomorrow he will arrive at his new home. He is still a baby and is very very tiny. (About the size of a silver dollar) He is going to take a long while to grow, but I think that he will do great things living with us. I can't wait for Sean to meet his new buddy. Also known as LUCKY-DUDE. Do to the fact he almost was a victim of the lawn mower. Ahh the adventure begins. Pictures to be posted shortly

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the new addition!!! I also can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete