Saturday, October 23, 2010

How Time Flies

Wow, I must say we have been so busy lately. We have been to Sea World, Birthday parties, movies, pumpkin patches, Big Bear and Oak Glen. It is amazing to think that we have had any time to do anything. The scary part is that Sean starts Pre-school on Tuesday. How crazy is that. I am so excited for him but a little freaked out that it has come so fast. But he is a very smart boy, and I am sure he will do fine. We have also managed to make it 6 weeks without a potty accident, AND he has managed to sleep the last two night without wetting his big boy undies. Yup... my baby is a big boy now. It is so amazing how time flies. Can't wait for the next adventure. I will post pictures of his first day of school this week. Loves

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Great job Sean! Can't wait to see the pictures! How exciting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete